Discover Mid-Market, San Francisco!!!! Featuring a unique blend of arts and tech, Mid-Market is one of San Francisco’s most spirited and budding neighborhoods. Just across the street from the hotel, you can catch a Broadway show at the Orpheum Theatre. And around the corner, you’ll find the headquarters of digital giants, Twitter and Dolby.
Immerse yourself in all that downtown San Francisco has to offer. Just a short walk from the hotel, you can explore iconic neighborhoods like SoMa, Civic Center, Hayes Valley, and Union Square, and so much more.
The local scene, by the numbers:
- Orpheum Theatre – 1 block
- Bill Graham Auditorium – 2 blocks
- San Francisco Opera – 4 blocks
- Davies Symphony Hall – 4 blocks
- Hayes Valley Shopping & Restaurants – 4 blocks
- Moscone Convention Center – 10 minute walk
- Union Square – 15 minute walk
- Chinatown – 20 minute walk
- Fisherman’s Wharf – 20 minute drive
- Alcatraz Island – 20 minute drive to dock (ticket booth located at Fisherman’s Wharf)
- Golden Gate Bridge – 25 minute drive