- Dogs weighing less than 60 pounds are welcome.
- Proper medical certification specifying all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 will be charged per pet to your account upon check-in with your dog.
- You are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents your dog may cause. Your suite will be inspected for such damages prior to checkout. If extensive cleaning or damage repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, you may be charged an additional fee of $250.
- Dogs may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your dog unattended in the room, it must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
- Dogs must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside your suite.
- Guests must walk their dogs in designated walk areas and are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times.
- Noise/Disruption Complaints – barking and noise that is disruptive to other guests in the hotel is not acceptable. Upon receipt of two (2) noise or disruptive complaints, the guest may be asked to make alternate arrangements for their pet.
- Housekeeping Service – Your dog must be removed from the suite prior to the scheduled weekly housekeeping service, or other arrangements must be made with hotel management.