Transportation / Getting Here
BEI Hotel is accessible from all local airports:
From San Francisco International Airport (SFO) :
- Average Taxi one-way cost - $45.00
- Average UberX/Lyft - $38.00
- Driving - Take 101 N towards San Francisco. Exit 433C 9th Street. Left on 9th Street. Right on Market. Right on 8th Street.
From Oakland International Airport (OAK) :
- Average Taxi one-way cost - $65.00
- Average UberX/Lyft - $59.00
- Driving - Take I-880 N. Take exit 46A on the left to I-80W towards San Francisco/ Bay Bridge. Take exit towards 9th St/ Civic Center. Take a right on 9th. Take a right on Market. Take a right on 8th st. Hotel is on the right handside half way down.
From San Jose International Airport (SJC) :
- Average Taxi one-way cost - $110.00
- Average UberX/Lyft - $108.00
- Driving - Take Airport Blvd to Skyport Drive. Merge left onto CA-87 N. exit 101 N towards San Francisco. Exit 433C 9th Street. Left on 9th Street. Right on Market. Right on 8th Street.
- Cost from SFO one-way - $9.60
- Cost from OAK one-way - $4.20
- From SFO or OAK, exit Civic Center, Hotel is on 8th Street, ½ block from stop
BEI San Francisco is more than just a hotel.
It’s a place to celebrate diversity and nurture connections. We’re proud to foster a community that champions individuality as well as the spirit of collaboration. One that caters to do the doers of the world. One that honors arts and culture, and mirrors San Francisco’s progressive and inclusive atmosphere.
All are welcome here. To work, live, and enjoy life with intention.
Designed with you in mind.
An artful combination of contemporary design and natural finishes, BEI Hotel’s aesthetic blends seamlessly into the context of its progressive surroundings. Every dollar of our recently completed $30 million renovation went towards creating a modern, inviting, and unforgettable experience for you.
Our accommodations have evolved to keep up with your lifestyle. So whether you’re staying with us to work, play, celebrate—or something in between—our thoughtfully-designed spaces and tech-forward amenities can flex to your needs.